3.16.2010

I love clutter!

I'm having a strange day. I'm looking around at the chaos and mess of my house and feeling so incredibly blessed. I know, you're thinking I've gone off the deep end.

The bills piled up on the kitchen counters. The "necessities" of course: water, gas, electricity, mortgage. But other things too that we don't need but are blessed to have the resources to afford.

Toys are EVERYWHERE. It means my child is healthy and able to play. Can a mother ask for much more than that for her child?

Byron's dirty socks are right next to the laundry basket. A sign that someone lives in this house with me and I'm not doing this whole parenting thing alone.

The dishwasher is running but there are still dishes piled high in the sink. First, we have a dishwasher can I get an AMEN! Second, we have the resources to feed ourselves and use those dishes.

And, as ever, the dirty clothes overfloweth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is really nice, Beth. It is so good to have a grateful heart. --KG

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are blessed with lots of people who LOVE you too, like me!!

Stacey