10.23.2008

When it Rains, It Pours

I am going to rename my poor husband Alexander. As in, "Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day." Except he is having a terrible horrible no good very bad week.

We got a call this morning about 645 (have you ever gotten a good call this early in the day?) that Byron's grandfather passed away this morning. I imagine we will head to Indiana either this evening or tomorrow morning.

The first thing Byron said though is, "I'm so glad we got Wyatt there to see him!"


We went to Indiana this year for the 4th of July/Byron's grandparents anniversary/Grandpa Bill's 85th birthday. We had a wonderful time and I am glad Byron has those special memories of his son and grandfather together.

On a funnier note, I would like to submit my first Don Wingard saying to a category I will be calling "dadisms."

"Can't they take Charley and leave Wyatt with us instead?"

Also, I was recently reminded of another hilarious story regarding my SWEET Toyota Camry. Be on the look out for that sometime next week.

No comments: